Head of Marketing
We are Ramp
Ramp is a global company with one goal in mind: to make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as ecommerce is today.
Ramp’s SDK and APIs help hundreds of developers build the crypto buying process right into their apps used by millions of users. We leverage the power of existing banking and payment systems to provide seamless experience for crypto onboarding focusing on UX
, speed and security
You will be working hand in hand with best builders and makers in industry on the cross-section of fintech and blockchain. We build on a global scale, by empowering novel and breathtaking products. Focus and excellence are a must.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to supercharge our growth and set our voice and tone. As Ramp’s first marketing executive you’ll build our marketing team from scratch, define our strategy and help execute it. You’ll work closely with our CEO and support our product and partnerships teams.
- Define marketing strategy: set goals, plan, and prioritize across marketing functions working closely with our CEO
- Help execute on marketing strategy
- Build a team to help you execute on company’s strategy
- Provide the marketing perspective across the company
- Help build out all marketing tools, processes and workflows and test what works best for Ramp
- Develop our positioning and messaging, and communicate about the product and its benefits to our audience
- Hands-on experience defining and executing strategies in at least two out of these three areas and expertise in at least one of them:
- product marketing,
- growth marketing and
- content marketing
- Experience in building new marketing teams, bonus points if you have an extensive network of professionals that may be good fits for your new team
- Prior professional experience working for start-ups and/or scale-ups as an executive or at least VP-level manager
- You’re scrappy and comfortable with ambiguity and experimentation
- Experience with b2b2c or both b2b and b2c models
- Experience with transactional products is a plus
💰 17,5-28 k net on invoice (B2B contract)
📈 0.1% - 0.2% stock options in a rapidly growing company
🏝 Paid time off when you need it
🏠 Comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wrocław or London
🏊♀️ Private health care package and other perks
🥇Co-building one of the most hot crypto startup
🔝Making decisions having impact and super high level of ownership
🚀Doing great things with really passionate teammates
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sex orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
👉👉Check out more about us here👈👈