Ramp is a global company with one goal in mind: to make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as ecommerce is today.
Ramp’s SDK and APIs empower hundreds of developers to build the crypto buying process right into their apps used by millions of users. We leverage the power of existing banking and payment systems to provide a seamless experience for crypto onboarding focusing on UX, speed and security.
We’re backed by some amazing institutional investors including NfX, Seedcamp, Firstminute and Galaxy Digital, as well as founders and execs from Wise, Dapper, Coinbase, Stripe and other high value-add investors.
You will be working hand in hand with the best builders and makers in the industry on the cross-section of fintech and blockchain. We build on a global scale, by empowering novel and breathtaking products. Focus and excellence are a must.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of transactions risk including fraud risk, suspicious financial activities and high-risk clients. You will also provide the best customer experience and establish a strong relationship and trust with our users, acting as a second line support.
● Building and managing teams in different countries;
● Setting up, coordinating and great understanding of corporate & fast;
growing company compliance process;
● Leading Internal compliance communication and responsibility for buying in all stakeholders and processes owners;
● Leading chargeback disputes and law enforcement requests;
● Having ownership on proposing, implementing and executing compliance policies and people behaviours in organization.
● You are a native (or near-native/proficient) English speaker;
● You are familiar with various blockchains and ideally with fintech and payment industries;
● You are oriented well in law changes, trends and tendencies;
● You have strong compliance prevention and analytical skills;
● You have excellent communication and ‘compliance is to help you, not to tell you what you cannot do’ approach;
● You are an efficient problem-solver and a multitasker;
● You are patient when handling tough cases;
● You are ready to work in different time zones.
💰Competitive salary📈 Stock options in a rapidly growing company
🏝Paid time off when you need it
🏠Comfy workspace located in London or Warsaw
Private health care package and other perks
🥇 Co- building one of the most hot crypto startup in CEE
🔝Making decisions having impact and super high level of ownership
🚀Doing great things with teammates full of passion.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sex orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following
statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel
a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
to tell you what you cannot do’ approach;
Paid time off when you need it
Comfy workspace located in London or Warsaw Private health care package and other perks
Co- building one of the most hot crypto startup in CEE