Business Development Specialist
We are Ramp
Ramp is a global company with one goal in mind: to make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as ecommerce is today.
Ramp’s SDK and APIs help hundreds of developers build the crypto buying process right into their apps used by millions of users. We leverage the power of existing banking and payment systems to provide seamless experience for crypto onboarding focusing on UX
, speed and security
You will be working hand in hand with best builders and makers in industry on the cross-section of fintech and blockchain. We build on a global scale, by empowering novel and breathtaking products. Focus and excellence are a must.
To achieve our goals, we’re building an A-star sales crew and looking to add Business Development Specialist with a focus on Lead Generation to our team. Your main task will be to always be on top of the crypto trends and use your know-how to expand our partner funnel by mapping the ecosystem and identifying the key opportunities for Ramp.
Mapping the ecosystem:
Actively scope the market searching for potential partnership opportunities for Ramp.
- Make cryptocurrency ecosystem your playground and share the necessary know-how with the rest of the Team.
- Be able to spot emerging trends and products early and identify key oppurtunities for Ramp.
- Ensure that Ramp's marketing activities are aligned with the current trends.
- Initiate outreach campaigns to the Sales Qualified Leads.
- Grow the sales pipeline by delivering qualified leads to the Sales Team.
Our perfect match would have:
- Analytical approach to the new and flashy. Being able to spot the really good deal early on is crucial.
- A deep passion for crypto and the economic freedom it can offer. Our mission is to create an open financial system for the world—we want you to help.
- Experience in lead qualification and outbound sales.
- Resourcefulness. Ability to bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as a dead end.
- Curiosity and an open mind. We’re a culture of learners and we welcome a humble approach.
💰 competitive salary based on experience, market data and location
📈 Stock options in a rapidly growing company
🏝 Paid time off when you need it
🏠 Comfy workspace located in London, Warsaw or Wrocław
✈️ Remote work option
🏊♀️ Health care package, Multisport & wellbeing benefits
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sex orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you're not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
👉👉Check out more about us here👈👈